Reality TV Morons

Reality TV Morons

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's all about Boobies - Real Housewives of Orange County recap 4.11.11

Well sure there were other things going on in Orange County and across the globe in Spain, but in all honesty, it was really all about the boobs.

Before we get to that though let’s talk about the other stuff.  Say what you want about Gretch and the Sladster, but what they did for her parent’s 40th anniversary was very kind.  I’m not a Gretch fan but she earned a point in my book last night.  I loved how the Pastor that married them 40 years ago was the same one to renew their vows.

I just have to say though, if the original priest that married my now ex-husband (who is still my good friend) renewed our vows today, he would have to do it behind bars.  Yes, he was one of those Catholic priests who were disgustingly bad.  ((Vicki should give HIM a spanking)).

Eddie takes Tam to Spain for her birthday.  They are making out a lot and Ed is taking lots and lots of photos.  What was up with the cranky dude working in the market when she went shopping?  I LOL when it turned out he spoke English the whole time!

Say what you want about Tam & Eddie, but I know firsthand what’s it’s like to be in a stifling, controlling marriage.  I think I read people pretty good.  Tam is just letting some air out of her pent up airbags.  And bless Eddie for taking on the responsibility of putting the cap back on said airbags.  I’m not getting the gay vibe that everyone else seems to be getting.  Look, fact is they have been together for over a year now and if they are happy, let them be happy.  Simon will take care of the rest, you can bet your guacamole on that.

The whole scene with Vicki and her family made me incredibly sad.  In fact, this whole blog seems to be kind of a downer because every single one of these women made me sad last night.  Maybe it’s my PMS.  Maybe I need a boob job, new diamond earrings or a Bentley to pick up my mood!

I did enjoy the boat scene however.  They were all (save for Vicki) having a buzzed up fun time!  They giggled over  renaming the boat “Victoria” which Vicki spotted and said “Hey that’s my boat” to “Obnoxious”.  Giggle, giggle, giggle, cheers, clink glasses.  But Vick didn’t like that.  Not one little bit.

While I admire Vicki’s work ethic ((I really do because she really is one of the only housewives in all the franchises, besides Bethenny, that actually works)) the spanking her employee – whom she has known since she was in the 3rd grade – caused me to have horrible flashbacks.  Yes, I am going BACK to my Catholic upbringing when the nuns used rulers as weapons of mass destruction.  It was wrong for the nuns and it was wrong of Vicki.

So Pegs decided she needed a new boob job for 2 reasons.  Her left breast had gone over to left field and that was just unsightly.  She is trying to get back into modeling and can’t have saggy breasts that point east and west.  Pegs gets emotional on the table thinking about the “what if” factor.  What if something happens and she leaves behind two little children?

Well Pegs, what if you waited until they were a little older to have this elective surgery?  But whatever.  How odd was it that the doctor allowed Mr. Pegs into the operating room to give his opinion about the placement and size of the new boobies?  Once surgery is done, Mr. Pegs gives her a fake rose that opens up and “Wha La” big diamond earrings are inside.  Nice gesture, but next time Mr. Pegs, wait until she is completely out of anesthesia.  She probably didn’t remember getting them.

Home recovering, Alexis stops by for what I am now calling “Boobie-gate”.  Alexis brings food, talks about she remembers how hard it was, blah, blah, blah.  Stevie Wonder could see that Alexis wanted to say “SHOW ME THE BOOBIES” as soon as she walked in the door.  Alexis tells Pegs that her little boy wanted to come with her to see her boobies too.  Was anyone else a little freaked out by that?  Vicki needs to give that boy a spanking too.  And take away his lip gloss damn it.

Once Pegs showed Alexis her little almonds it was on.  It was on like donkey kong.  On her camera interview, Alexis held nothing back.  “She should have seen MY doctor because, well, I don’t want to get too graphic” she says.  Also, Alexis doesn’t know why these chicks don’t get big knockers like hers because everyone knows, Orange County is all about “blonde hair, big boobs and botox”.

Next week Tam slams Alexis and Simon is P.O.’d about her leaving the country without telling him.

No comments:

Post a Comment