Reality TV Morons

Reality TV Morons

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Speaking of Danielle Staub

Remember when Danielle kept talking about "HER" new great show "Social" and that she was going to be the new Robin Leach?  The show debuted in February, but then there was NOTHING to be heard about it.  Well, now we know why - and it's not surprise, but she was fired.

Robin Leach talked about this recently.  He said "I kept my lips sealed when Danielle Staub, formerly of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, came to town to film her new series Social for Wealth TV.

The producers wanted her to interview me about taking over my TV legacy and have me mentor her so she would have better shows. Instead of getting together, I am told that they advised her while here that she wasn’t needed for future episodes. Here’s what she said on YouTube that made me hold my tongue".

http://video.tvguide.com/Social/Danielle+Staub--3a+--22I'm+the+new+Robin+Leach--22/7017720

He went on to say "Her “firing” apparently occurred around the time she interviewed Las Vegas real estate mogul and restaurateur Nico Santucci at his Parisian Palace estate. Nico also called me to play mentor when he was asked to take over from Danielle. I turned down the invitation, but it’s nice to know I’m still wanted, even if in a very strange series of events"!

Is anyone surprised she failed?  What is VH1 thinking putting her in a reality show on their network?

No comments:

Post a Comment