Reality TV Morons

Reality TV Morons

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cat Ommarey talks about LuAnn de Lisseps and Watch What Happens Live.

Cat spoke with Lynn of "I hate Jill Zarin" regarding her thoughts about hosting Watch What Happens Live with LuAnn de Lisseps.  This is what she had to say.

-  How did it work out that you were on Watch What Happens Live?  What made them think Luann would be good for a British Royal Wedding episode?  
CAT:  I’m sure that Bravo wanted to have a bit of royal connection for the show, but why Luanne, who isn’t even a Brit, rather than my fabulous fellow Lisa VP, I’m not sure?  I have meet Harry several times and have many friends in common.  Luann I would imagine was there for her ‘desire’ to be considered royal.  And of course she has spent 16 years looking for her ladder. (btw the comment she made about Alex on her show, (whether a fan or not of) climbing up the social ladder I found absolutely sickening. Almost more offensive than seeing someone urinate in the street. Does she not understand that people with class NEVER talk about it??? Why hasn’t anyone checked out to see that the ‘Countess’ isn’t a Countess btw?

-  Did you know Luann deLesseps or had you watched The Real Housewives of New York before appearing on last week’s WWHL?
CAT:  Yes, I have watched it prior but having been in Barbados for several weeks, I had to do watch a few episodes to catch up.  Quite obviously she was always trying too hard with the “Darling” this and “the Countess does not drink from a bottle” rubbish.  (Bowl please) Now it is a systematic ping pong with her.  She will pop over here “darling, darling” and follow along with the snide remarks followed by tossing her head back laughing then pong over to that person and be offended by the antics she had been a part of over on ping’s side.  Like I said, she is incredibly two faced, not to mention extremely irritating how she keeps speaking French in the middle of an English sentence? Wierd….Am I supposed to be impressed? So I started talking Spanish, just to bug her!

-  Where there introductions and discussions before the cameras rolled?   Is she as condescending in person as we see on TV? 
CAT:  Far more so. She burst into my dressing room telling me how crap our show was and that” Ohh we haven’t met have we??” No we haven’t. I remember people I meet..

- We watch week after week as Luann is Passive Aggressive with her cast mates, did you see any of that behavior from her?
CAT:  I wonder if there was not a word out of her mouth that was not a passive aggressive quip at someone.  She made comments about her cast mates, me, Giggy and even the royal couple in her “Oh darling” attacks. I think she might be one of those people that is quite miserable if she is not attempting to make herself feel more important by putting down others. Yes, I am rude but I don’t back stab nor do I pretend to be someone I’m not. Life is too short.

-  Luann made a nasty comment about you “Not” being on the same show as she is on, did you call her out on that after the cameras stopped filming?
CAT:  No I just left the studio……Toxic energy sucked me dry.

-  What was Andy Cohen’s reaction to the show?
CAT:  “That was something else!” ……Yep…sure was.

- What was said during commercial break
CAT: “Get me out of here???” “I’m not enjoying this??” “Who is this phony anyway?”

-  Many viewers were appalled when Luann had the nerve to say that Prince Harry was too young for you, isn’t her boyfriend several years younger than she is?
CAT:  In the episode at the house for the cancer patient families, she was very upset that Ramona pointed out she was married to a man twice her age.  Perhaps if she re-watches that she might realize how ridiculous her indignity about my age for a kiss really was. I mean seriously?? Who cares?
 -  You said on Facebook that you never want to see her again, was it really that bad?
CAT:  AB-so-bloddy-lutely
 -  What else did she say to make you angry? 
CAT:  Simply the fact I can’t do phonies. The older I get the less tolerant I am for BS and she is without a doubt, manners, etiquette bla bla bla truly full of ****.  I am very able to say what I think, (just not so well after 4 hours sleep, a long flight, not enough food and a couple of glasses of wine!) I did not need her attempting to speak for me, or playing some bollocks game of royalty dress up where she believed she was the Queen!

-  Have you heard from any other Housewives cast members since the show aired?  (with support or otherwise?)
CAT:  Yes of course..I keep in close contact with Lynda all the time, Mary, Paul and heard from Alex (nyhw) who loved my take on the Countless too…Michelle sent me a “Love you” message” ( oh no sorry that was someone else)

-  You said on Facebook that you had other meetings with Bravo after the WWHL taping, are you still in talks with them about a show?  Is there anything you can tell us about any future projects? 
CAT:  Yes we are talking about things…Lots going on…lots of decisions to make soon….we’ll see, but Inbox full part 2 is the top of my priority to finish. Maybe because it’s healing to do and also so many fans are waiting to read it after part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment